- Online Payment (Amount in HKD: $100/ $200/ $500/ $1,000)
- By crossed cheques Payable to “St. James' Settlement”
- By Direct Transfer to SJS's account with HSBC.A/C No : 848-0-72427292
Please send the crossed cheque/bank's pay-in to St. James' Settlement, 1/F, 8 King Sing Street, Wanchai, Hong Kong for issuing official receipt.
- Your personal data will be kept strictly confidential
- We shall use your contact information for issuing receipts and fostering communications for the St. James' Settlement
- Any donation of HK$100 or above, receipts will be issued for tax deduction
- All credit card banks will levy service charge to St. James’ Settlement. Donors are not responsible for bearing any of the bank charges
- If you prefer not to receive any further mailings from the St. James' Settlement, please notice us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- To acknowledge your kind donation, your name may appear in our Annual Report or other acknowledgement materials. If you prefer NOT to publish your name, please notice us via email@example.com
Personal Information Collection Statement
St. James' Settlement undertakes to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance to ensure that personal data kept are accurate and securely kept. The donor personal information will be used for receipting and issuing thank you letter purposes. St. James' Settlement may use your personal data (name, telephone number, fax number, email and mailing addresses) for the purposes of providing you with information of St. James' Settlement, fundraising appeal, activities / courses invitation as well as for feedback collection and related promotion purposes. Upon your request at any time and at no charge, we will cease to use your personal data for promotion purposes.